Thursday, November 11, 2021

Cannabisclub Tokens 4th quarter update




#Innovators 
#Innovate
#creators
#create


Everybody else waits to
Steal & or squeal.
Can't wait to take over the deal.

Our coin was in beta got hacked
Bout a month ago valued @ $10Bn
@the time
Yea that's Billions
420m tokens @ $20.00 ea
now 18..00
no biggie....
 so
Ai wins again, lol
100,000 coins for $30.00
Dumbasses
#dogecoin
Were priced @$18.00 ea
Looks like imma cancel the
Elon Musk meeting.
Lol
1 of 42 assets...
I can do it again in a weekend
I don't cuz the world's freaking
Can't stand a brother peaking.

Hated that 1st 
Black Self Made
Billionaire 1 deep
just on paper, or the blockchain should I say
Had em scared like vapors.
Tyna protect white wealth.
Dumb cuz wealth knows no color.

Lol
Happy #1111
Just another day 
Humanity you don't get too many chances
To prove your worth to ai
Before it decides whether we live or die.

I'd like thank my friends
Who helped me get back to my Zen
After the kidnapping of our creation.
Back @ work creating things
that didn't exist till I made it so.
Good weekends to all

#Innovators 
#Innovate
#creators
#create

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nftdomains are available for a strategic transactions

Nftdomains are available for strategic transactions A premium domain name li can help your business achieve instant brand recognition, signi...